Job Title: Driver and Maintenance Officer
The project of the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation SDC, Optim — Opportunities through technologies and innovation — is pleased to announce an opening for the position of Driver and Maintenance Officer in the frame of the economic development project.
The Optim project is implemented by Helvetas Swiss Intercooperation. The employee will be contracted by Helvetas Moldova, the representation of Helvetas Swiss Intercooperation based in Chisinau.
The project is in its first 4-year phase until the end of 2022, with the possible extension for another phase.
Driver and Maintenance Officer is responsible for basic office maintenance, as well as transportation services for the project staff (driver).
The following tasks are the principal duties of the Driver and Maintenance officer:
· Office supply procurement upon request of the project staff;
· Responsible for collecting tax invoices for every month;
· Office maintenance on a regular and needed basis (heating, A/C, security, internet, equipment, furniture, etc.);
· Responsible for inventory of assets and definition of minimum stocks;
· Driving in Chisinau and around the country whenever needed;
· Regular vehicles maintenance
· Support administration of the car fleet (use, maintenance, fuel consumption, analyze and prepare regular reports, keep documentation up to date — including insurance, registration, tax)
· Ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean at all times
· Perform periodic maintenance on vehicles, such as changing batteries and motor oil at the appropriate time, as well as refueling the car(s)
· Keep all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance
· Keep up a travel log to record areas traveled to, travel time, and work hours
· Report any instance of mishap or accident to Team Leader
· Other tasks upon the need with prior agreement
· Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
· Problem-solving skills, ability to multi-task
· Organized, neat and punctual
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Basic PC and bookkeeping skills
· Category B driving license with clean driving history
· High work ethic, reliability, and integrity
Please indicate at least 1 reference in your CV or application.
The willing candidates must submit their CV to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed. References will be checked.
This is a local position, therefore only citizens of the Republic of Moldova or others legally authorized to work in the country are eligible to apply. We reserve the right to choose the most suitable candidate.
Helvetas Swiss Intercooperation is committed to achieving workforce diversity with regard to gender, ethnolinguistic background, age, etc. Individuals from different minority groups and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Phone calls will not be accepted, and any attempts will automatically disqualify the candidates from the process.